With Mobile Deposit, you can make deposits to your checking, savings or money market accounts, anywhere and any time!
NOTE: You must be enrolled in Diamond Bank's Online Banking service in order to use Mobile Deposit.
- To use the mobile deposit feature, download the Diamond Bank Mobile Banking app in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app and log in with your NetTeller Online Banking I.D. and password.
- Click Deposit from the menu on the left-hand side. First-time users will be required to register and select the accounts they would like to use.
- You can then choose to Deposit A Check by taking a picture of the front and back or select Review Deposits to view any previous mobile deposits you have submitted.
You will receive an email confirming your deposit. Contact your local branch if you do not receive a confirmation email. It is recommended to mark your check with the date of deposit and keep it on file for at least 30 days.
Required Endorsements for Mobile Deposit (On the back of each check) 1
- Signature(s) within 1 1/2 inches from the top edge.
- The handwritten verbiage "For Mobile Deposit Only" must be included
1. A check payable to two payees must be endorsed by BOTH payees. If the check is payable to you OR your joint account owner, either of you can endorse the check. If the check is made payable to you AND your joint account owner, BOTH of you must endorse the check.
Deposit Limits 2
Daily Limit- 5 items with a $5,000 daily maximum
Monthly Limit- 10 items with a $25,000 monthly maximum
2. Diamond Bank may change the limits on dollar amounts and/or number of items or deposits from time to time. If you attempt to initiate a deposit in excess of these limits, we may reject your deposit. If we permit you to make a deposit in excess of these limits, such deposit will still be subject to the terms of this Agreement, and we will not be obligated to allow such a deposit at other times.