Diamond Bank Mobile Banking - FAQ
Diamond Bank Mobile Banking - Frequently Asked Questions
What functions can I perform from my mobile device?
- View Transaction History
- View Account Balances
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Pay Bills to Existing Payees
- View Alerts
How do I know if my transfer or bill payment was entered successfully?
- If you have selected to receive text alerts, each time you make a transfer or bill payment, a confirmation SMS text message is sent to your mobile device. If you do not receive a confirmation text message, double check that the transaction went through via traditional Online Banking.
What if I no longer want to be a mobile user?
- Log in to Diamond Bank's traditional Online Banking site and select
Options > Mobile Settings > Deselect Enable web access for your mobile device> Click Submit.
- If you are a Text user, also click on Text Mobile Setings > Deselect Enable text access for your mobile device > Click Submit.
What happens if I lose my mobile device?
- When you replace your device, simply edit your mobile settings and make any changes to the wireless provider and/or phone number.
Why can't I add a new payee?
- Funcationality is limited to sending payments to already established payees. To add a new payee, log in to the Online Banking site, select Bill Payment, and add a new payee. You can then submit payments to that payee via your mobile device.
What happens if I lose communication/signal during a transaction?
- When you complete a transaction from your mobile device, you will receive a SMS text message as confirmation that the transaction was successful. If you do not receive this message due to a dropped call or lost signal, check your accounts and re-submit any transactions that did not process.
What do I need to do if I get a new phone?
- When you get your new device, simply edit your mobile settings and make any changes to the wireless provider and/or phone number if they have changed.
How can I search for a transaction?
- You will only be able to view 15 days of transaction history on your mobile device. There is not a search feature.
Can I use any mobile device to access my accounts?
- Yes. You can access your accounts via any mobile device that is web-enabled and allows secure SSL traffic. The only difference is that SMS text messages will be sent to the phone number entered when enrolling for mobile banking, not necessairaly the device from which you perform a transaction.
How do I delete a bill payment that I set up through my mobile device?
- You must log in to the traditional Online Banking site and delete the payment from the main menu of the Bill Pay module.
When I try to enter an amount for a bill payment or transfer, I cannot enter any numbers, only letters. Why?
- Check your phone settings to make sure you do not have alpha-only enabled on the keypad.
What if I can't get my mobile device to work with internet banking?
- There are a number of reasons that you may experience trouble accessing the mobile version of internet banking on your phone. To use the mobile version, your phone needs to meet the following minimum requirements.
- Your mobile device must be web enabled.
- Your mobile network must allow secure SSL traffic.
Can I enroll for Mobile Text from my mobile device?
- No. Enrollment for Mobile Text must be completed within your traditional Online Banking account.
How do I find the validation code to complete enrollment?
- The validation code displays on the enrollment confirmation page within Online Banking. If you have navigated away from the enrollment confirmation page, you can submit the enrollment again to re-display the code.
How do I get information about a specific account?
- During the enrollment process, you must designate a mobile shortname for each enrolled account. This shortname must be included in the text request to get account specific information.
How do I un-enroll from Mobile Text?
- Un-enrollment can be accomplished in one of two ways.
- You can log in to your traditional Online Banking account and un-select the enroll option
- You can also text STOP to 89549